So I would say this is probably going to be really boring to you because it's just going to be me ranting about how rude people can be, you have been warned.
Okay so I write small stories and publish them on sites so that I can get reviews and feedback. I'm not a great writer but I could be a lot worse. Sure I don't always use proper grammar and I randomly changes tenses some times, but you know what they say practice makes perfect. So I published a story on a site some of you maybe familiar with, fanfiction.net, it was about a character named Cain who I'll admit is well common but I really enjoy writing about her. The story was just a chapter long because I had just started it and wanted to know if anyone wanted me to continue it. I logged off for the night and when I went to check on the story this morning there was a comment, which really excited me because like I said I love comments and advise. So I clicked on the comment and instead of finding complements, praise, approval or even constructive criticism, I found a comment that basically attacked both me as a writer, and the character I was writing about. The person basically said that they'd seen what I was writing before, that I made a bunch of grammatical errors, that I was messing up the movie and that I should just leave it alone because I pretty much just really suck, and that the character I was writing about was boring and run of the mill. Okay I see your point I make mistakes and I like run of the mill charters, and yes it is a really great movie. But that doesn't give you the right to attack me and say that I should stop. I had also mentioned that I might add another of the great characters in the movie and the person commented that I had all ready messed the character that was in the story and to not mess with their favorite on top of that. Of course that makes me want to add that character in so much more. They also said that this was the first time they had commented on my story, which I take to mean that they've put comments out there like this before.
Well let me just tell you if you are the person who did this to me, you know someone like this and they bully you or your like this. The actors and actresses in the movies I can tell you for sure that they make mistakes that they were at one point little kids who could only dream of acting. That they would say that the more you practice the better you get and that we should encourage and help those around us to give them advise and support. That I post on the web my stories to get better to find people with similar interests and simply because I can. That people like you are the reason that amazing people with there lives ahead of them commit suicide people like the great Heath Ledger, Ernest Hemingway and Hunter Thompson, among others.
No comments:
Post a Comment