Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I;m glad his is anonymous

I turned 16 about a month and a half ago and that means I was lucky enough to get a car, but unlucky enough to have a birthday in the middle of summer. And since most places won't hire any one under 16 I couldn't start applying until the middle of summer when all the school kids had the jobs I would have been able to get. So as of now I'm still looking. My father has, since I turned 16, been acting like he has no trust in me and it was extremely sudden like one day he trusted me and the next he didn't. Earlier he was yelling at me about how I need to get a job like I had no reason to not have one. And yeah just having a mid-summer b-day isn't a good excuse but that's far from the only reason. On top of that we went on a ten day vacation the week after my birthday then I was taking driving lessons to get my license the  week after we got back and the last two weeks I've had band camp from 8-5. I didn't think any one would want to hire me and then let me have all that time off. So I have been trying I just haven;t had a ton of time. And he is far from the only one helping to pay for my gas.  just feel like he's turned against me and  went from the person who understood me best to some one who doesn't really know me at all in such a short amount of time. And that's what hurts the most is that he's some one I care so much about.... :*( 

No comments:

Post a Comment