Saturday, January 8, 2011

Story beginning 2

Okay this is the other story I think I like the other better. These will fallow the same plot after a little while but I need to know witch to continue. I've changed the names but other than that there should be several similarities you should already see that once I continue the plot will become important, that's why there in both it's not because I'm uncreative or something. If you have comments, suggestions or opinions I'd love to hear them.


“Hey, Maggie,” says Mickey a boy who I meet and started hanging out with about a year ago. He’s been livin’ on the streets sine he was fifteen, that was three years ago. He’s tall and has real light blonde hair and big green eyes, he reminds me of a dog, he can be real sweet and playful sometime and other times he’s yellin’ and getting into all sorts a trouble.
                “Hey, Mick what’s on the agenda for tonight?”
                “Oh nothing much, I was thinking about hanging with Roger and Pete, if you’re up for it.” Ugh. I hate those two the three boys have been friends for who knows how long. But the other two don’t like me and they’re different from Mick they’re mean all the way through. They get into trouble constantly not caring who they hurt, or what they damage. They cost me my job about a month ago, they came in and were asking all sorts of stupid questions and breaking things and making a real big mess. I got so fed up with them I started yellin’ at them to leave and they filed reports and talked to the manager who hated me and was looking for a reason to fire me.  I haven’t found another job and I hadn’t been working there long enough to pay for anything, so for now I’m stuck on the streets with Mick.
                “Yah, sure that’s cool,” I say flatly.
                “Sweet!” Mick says pretending not to notice how much I obviously don’t want to go. “Let’s go I told them I’d meet them up by the park.” When we get to the park, or what’s left of what was once a park it’s really old and rusty and very few people ever come here, I see Roger and Pete standing by the slide. Roger’s a big guy who’s not very bright but will punch your brains out if you say anything about it; he’s got dark hair that’s been shaved close to his head. Pete on the other hand is a bit smarter but is one of the skinniest people I’ve ever met; his medium brown hair is long and hangs in his face.
                “Oh, hell why’d you bring her?” Says Roger, looking at me as if I had so kind of disease.
                “What’d you mean? Why wouldn’t I bring Maggie?”
                “Oh just forget it,” snarls Roger.  

No comments:

Post a Comment