Saturday, January 8, 2011

Stuff about me

Okay so newbie here.. I figured I'd just tell you some stuff about me because well I can. I'm a nice person generally but there are a few people who annoy the hell out of me. I don't like a lot of  people really but I can tolerate most of them, but the people who think of nothing but them selves and don't care how it affects others. I just can't stand people like that. I avoid conflict as much as I can but if I feel strongly about something I'll speak out about it.I hate animal abusers and people who act like we're so much better than animals, because I don't think we are any better. An animal does what it has too to survive. We kill and destroy because we enjoy it or are just to ignorant or lazy to do any thing about it. So you can make your own decision but that's what I think. I also am very excepting I'll let you think what you want to think if you'll acknowledge my opinion and let me explain why I think what I think and if you'll tell me why you think what you think. If you treat me with respect then I'll treat you with respect. I don't care if your 50 years older than me or 50 year younger than me (Although it's not possible at the moment) if you don't respect me and the people around me I won't respect you. I'm horribly afraid of needles, but hope to one day be a vet.(maybe I'm still looking at other options) I love animals they're my passion and I will work with them when I get older. I want a job that lets me work with animals, draw/take photos, travel a lot, make a difference, make quit a bit of money, and settle down some where when/if I want to.(You can see why I'm still looking at my options.) I love art and music. I'm currently in band, playing the flute but also learning guitar, and in art and I love both. I'm blond, (and smart believe it or not) blue eyed and so pale it hurts (Literally I get sunburned all the time). I'm a sophomore in high school and along with my forced classes taking French 2 and trying to deiced if I should take French 3 next year. I kind of suck at French though so you know if you speak French and English well and you wouldn't mind helping me, mainly through summer, then I'd love you for ever. (Not really....well maybe.) My favorite color is blue and my parents are divorced. I think I've bored you all enough with all this stuff about me so I'll stop now.      

No comments:

Post a Comment